MILLI Fans DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Really really want it? I really really really really want it!!! I cant buy the pack though at this moment caus im holding out for you know what!:biggrin1:
 
I could as a little one to the pack if you really really wanted one:)
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I'll message you in a few weeks once my 350 is setup, dont want to get them now and risk loosing these nice frags. I still have some nice sps I got from you 2 years ago, and they are very hardy and have survived several moves.
 
If I did not have to pay Uncle Sam more money tomorrow I would grab this milli pack.
I'm pretty sure they got more then enough already.

#workingfortheman
 
I'll message you in a few weeks once my 350 is setup, dont want to get them now and risk loosing these nice frags. I still have some nice sps I got from you 2 years ago, and they are very hardy and have survived several moves.


Awesome man. please do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new