!!!One for the PROS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So this one wasn't really planned I will have to confess. I had my hands in the tank today messing around a little and I bumped my snipers bb gum colony just enough to snap this nugget off. You can see the white tip where the contact was made.

What else could I do? I went ahead and assembled an insanely sweet pack, this time geared a little more for the advanced acro keeper. These are all a little on the finicky side but not necessarily any more demanding. Anyone with some reasonable experience will have no trouble keeping them alive and thriving. If you are struggling in the least bit with sps or just not quite confident in your ability yet, well then these can all be in your future for sure but maybe not this time around.

10 ultra hot acros that will fast make you the envy of your club or circle of reef buds.

Stick fiends... This ones for you!!! 625.00 shipped

1. BC Pink matrix
2. North stars Clathrata
3. Pro Corals superman
4. ATL Blue clover
5. BC Wondermelon
6. The gilligan
7. Schizopolis Sunset
8. Snipers bb gum
9. Rainbow Brite
10. Saphire milli

IMG_0010edit_zps227ab488.jpg

IMG_0019_zps84f08d00.jpg

Last edited:

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the ATL Blue Clover is stunning. Any colony shots of that?

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tell you right now, i would love to jump on this pack. :I

adam, What are all your SPS sitting under? LED/ MH / T5? i no you most likely have a nice big system or what not. But what are you keeping your water pars at? Great color in those beauties.!

Sorry to bang you with a million questions!

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, sweet pack, can't wait to receive my order. one more week to go. I also second Dodgerblew's request for a FTS, your SPS are one of the best out there with great colors.

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, sweet pack, can't wait to receive my order. one more week to go. I also second Dodgerblew's request for a FTS, your SPS are one of the best out there with great colors.

I think he has at least 10 tanks to photograph then. And Rob&Gab he has tanks under all three types of lights, so it all depends on the specific coral when it comes to par and lighting with him. Very cool to see in person.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to see a full tank shot! You have some amazing pieces

Well my new little display is only a year old so its got a lot of growing up to do yet. All my mothers are in the prop system and not glorious in any way. Having been fragged over and over colonies don't mature as beautifully as when you leave them alone. (one of the reasons I had to have another display)

Here is the DT 30x30 filled with water last march. I wanted to do a little build thread one of these days. I just felt there wasn't quite enough going on in there yet to show off. All my faves are in this tank:tongue: Lit with two gen 2 radion since oct.

IMG_0024_zpsec27bac5.jpg

the ATL Blue Clover is stunning. Any colony shots of that?
again the mother is an overfragged blob for the most part. Here is a closer shot of the one in the display. Agree, I love this thing!

through the glass

IMG_0022_zpse97381e7.jpg

tell you right now, i would love to jump on this pack. :I

adam, What are all your SPS sitting under? LED/ MH / T5? i no you most likely have a nice big system or what not. But what are you keeping your water pars at? Great color in those beauties.!

Sorry to bang you with a million questions!

no problem. I am now running leds on half my main system. The rest are still being cooked under my long time bulb of choice the iwasaki 65k. I have said it before and I'll say it again. SPS love this bulb! the tanks under the leds look great too. I had no real interruption switching over in fact some corals have responded better.

I can PM you with a boring list of parameters if your are interested:typing:

Oh and thanks John for chiming in. I was typing this as you were typing that:)

Last edited:

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing Adam. That tank looks great. Something for me to strive for in my pursuit of calling myself an sps guy.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another amazing amazing pack Adam. Surprised no one has grabbed it yet.

It's a little too much for me right now but I think I'll get myself a nice present and try to put together a mini pack for my birthday

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another amazing amazing pack Adam. Surprised no one has grabbed it yet.

It's a little too much for me right now but I think I'll get myself a nice present and try to put together a mini pack for my birthday

Sounds great man I always load up b-day packs.:party: Let me know when the time comes.

This one sold in the first few minutes actually. I have a duplicate pack pending as well.:)

Thanks a lot!

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great man I always load up b-day packs.:party: Let me know when the time comes.

This one sold in the first few minutes actually. I have a duplicate pack pending as well.:)

Thanks a lot!

Oh nice! Those are going to be some very happy guys when they get their packs.

My birthday is Sunday :) I'll send you a pm in the next day or so

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Adam,

Awesome pack...

How do you like your flow pattern in that 30x30 display? Are those 2 MP40s? I have a 36x36 with 2 mp40s that I've never been very happy with the flow in...similar placement. Seems like I would get too much linear flow down the sides in front of the Vortechs and not enough through the middle. Unfortunatley the overflow wasn't how I wanted it due to an error by the manufacturer, and I didn't have enough clearance to the rim to do any standing waves.

Can discuss it here or take it to email if you want. Just saw the pic reminiscent of mine and was curious about your thoughts. Info might be useful to others too.

Awesome frag pack! My recent Battlecorals acquisitions are doing great!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 153 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back