Millie branches breaking

  • Thread starter Thread starter shornik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shornik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
517
Reaction score
210
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a millie that always seems to have one of its branches broken off. I don't know if its fish or crabs or what, but it seems to happen pretty regularly. Does anyone else have this problem with their Millies?
 
Have any tangs?
You have a fish to thank, one way or another.
 
No tangs. I'm sure it's a fish. I have wrasses, starry Blenny, clowns, anthias, damsels all in all an aggressive tank. So I'm sure they are doing it. Just wanted to know if it was normal. Sounds like it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new