Millies choosing help

  • Thread starter Thread starter h2pvnus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

h2pvnus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Location
Abaheim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi should get the Sunset Millie or Sapphire Millie or Pink Lemonade Mille. I know most reefer here gonna tell me get all three but wife only give permission for one :-(
 
I would recommend the Sapphire Mille first just because it is usually less common than the other two. I am also partial to blues and purples so... :thumb:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new