Milwaukee MA887 Seawater Refractometer

Alex C

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new digital Refractometer, comes with original box and RODI/sea water standard samples for calibration. Works flawlessly just no longer need it as I’m no longer in the hobby.

Asking $105 shipped.

C8A3CFE8-26E1-4E2D-BFA8-28C729BF071F.jpeg
 
Looks like I was a little high on the price. Marking it down to $80 shipped.
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new