Milwaukee mc510 orp meter jumping

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
898
Location
portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys
I’ve just set up my orp meter and I’ve got the probe in the weir where it’s dark and has steady flow over it
Trouble is , the readings depending on how I hold the unit jump around erratically
Any ideas?
 
Bumping your post!
 
Thanks but it’s settled now at around 340mv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new