Milwaukee shipping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I noticed on a recent divers den order that it originated in Milwaukee - though I was expecting Rhinlander. Sooooo, you guys moving operations and if so where's the new facility? A 2hr drive is visit worthy (when WI opens of course...)!

milwaukee.png

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that's the case that'd be awesome! 1 hour from me is better than the 3 I used to drive to tour their facility.
(Love the picture by the way :D )
@LiveAquaria

OP
OP
ESH

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! As a Milwaukee native with family still in the area, I'm usually there every other weekend, so this would be pretty cool! Either way, I'm wondering if this is a temp thing to help mitigate current shipping challenges?

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I noticed on a recent divers den order that it originated in Milwaukee - though I was expecting Rhinlander. Sooooo, you guys moving operations and if so where's the new facility? A 2hr drive is visit worthy (when WI opens of course...)!

milwaukee.png
Hello and thank you for your order! All Diver's Den aquatic life orders come out of the Rhinelander, WI facility. After the Diver's Den orders are shopped and packed the packages are placed on palates and shrink wrapped. UPS arrives late in the afternoon to pick up the palates. After pick up UPS trucks them down to Milwaukee where the packages are then scanned and parsed out. Hope that helps!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back