• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Bowser colony

ygon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
254
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asking $200 shipped. 8 polyps and healed for over 3 weeks.
These were originally acquired through Reefraft and have been in my system for close to 6 years now. Pictures were taken with a pixel2 phone and a gel filter, no photo editing.

IMG_20200111_192312.jpg

IMG_20200111_091807.jpg


Mother colony
IMG_20200111_190219.jpg
 
Last edited:
IMG_20200125_170713.jpg


Here is a pic under white spectrum. You can see how orange these guy are even under whites. Two frags remaining both have 8 polyps. $200 shipped each.
 
This beauties are still available. They are up to 9 polyps on one frag and ten on the other. Take both frags for $350 shipped.
IMG_20200202_113917.jpg
 
Hello, I love Bowsers and saw this for sale. Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but you mentioned you have had the colony for years. I just wanted to check if you have any frags available for shipping and a price. Thanks,
Will
 
Hi yes I've had these since the bowser craze first started. Still one of my favorite zoa's. I have several frags available. I have two nice frags with over 10 heads I can do for $225 shipped. Also have smaller frags and bigger ones as well. Pm me for details.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new