• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini bubble king 200 skimmer

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New Price -
Mini bubble king 200 VS21 with RDX DC24/ extra slim VS,,, used for 10 months,,, $450 shipped, local pick up available in SF bay area (north bay).
There's one nodule broken off on needle wheel from snails breeding in my system but works totally fine. Price reflects the damage.
IMG_5731.jpeg
IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5729.jpeg
 
bump
 
x
 
x
 
SOLD !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new