Mini inline heaters

gobybryant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
161
Reaction score
137
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all-

I’ve been looking for a small inline heater that can operate horizontally but I haven’t had much luck. I could DIY this, but I’d like this to look clean and DIY online heaters are not that haha

Thanks!
 
This is the only one I can find from a "known" manufacturer.

EDIT: apparently I cant link to amazon so search this "Hydor In-Line External Heater"

There are a few others on around but they look like bad off brands.

Its at least nice to see someone is making them since this is really the only way to heat a really small tank.
 
I actually have a Hydor, and it's a good piece of equipment. The only trouble is that you apparently can't run them horizontally without risking air bubble build up, which leads to the heater breaking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new