Mini max inside out

  • Thread starter Thread starter recess62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

recess62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
919
Reaction score
689
Location
Pound Ridge, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
I introduced a mini max yesterday. It has not wanted to attach so it has been floating around. I found it this AM in a rock crevice but with a it mouth facing the rockwork

Any thoughts? Can it correct itself?

Poor image but I think you can get the idea
 
How is it today? Can you get a picture with less blue? If it looks more brown in color then most likely it's expelling some zooxanthellae, it's pretty common when introduced to new lighting. Also most nems will take a little bit to attach to the rockwork, just turn off powerheads and keep an eye on them for a couple hours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new