Mini Maxi anemone care+lighting

A Toadstool Leather

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
911
Reaction score
637
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can mini maxi anemones do well under led lights? I have a kessil a350 and a tank that is 18 inches deep. What is their care like compared to other corals? Are they as sensitive as other nems?
 
I cannot answer your first question as mine are under t5s and halides, but I have found they are usually seeking out the more shaded areas of my tank. They seem to be pretty hardy for me. I have btas and rock nems and tons of gorgs. No issues in years. They have lots of room though. I have around 4 or 5.
 
So low to medium light and low flow? Do they move aroubd often like other nems?
 
Do u have a pic of yourse
I do not plan on putting one into my tank anytime soon. It is still a young tank at only three months old. I was just wondering if my system could support one if I wanted one. Im going to give it a few months just make sure everything is good.
 
Does anyone know where to get captive propagated ones?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new