Mini Plate Coral Eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter BroncosZOA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
About how big is that thing? size of a Quarter? I recently bought one from the store for $15 (purple and green) that is a little larger than a quarter. When I fed it that night, it swelled up and looked like yours :) Couldn't believe how much it ate!
 
It's pretty amazing to see how much food a fungia will eat! I've fed mine so much that I have no idea how it's able to actually fit it all. They are like one giant mouth!

CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new