Mini Reef / Coral Life Seascape

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kathy M.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kathy M.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

I have a long 8 gallon mini reef with a Coral Life Seascape light. I had a friend set the light for me some time ago but lost the settings and while I do actually have the manual, I don't know the best way to program it. I've been just turning it on to white but my gracilaris is beginning to look bad. I have a few zoanthids and some mushrooms in the tank. If I can't program this successfully, I wouldn't mind replacing it with something easier to use but I have no idea what! The tank is 24" long, 10" high and 7" deep. Can anyone help!

So I guess I have two questions: How do I set the CLS light--the proper intensity and color and time OR do I buy something else that is easier to program!
 
Have you searched online for the manual?
I actually have the manual so I know how to do the programming--just not sure how to set the lighting--intensity, color, spectrum etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new