• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini sps pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua fire/medic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
140
Location
Swfl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 ORA sps frags I'm trying to sell ( more like mini colonies)these are my last four sps so trying to sell all together.......Borrealis, blue bottle brush, and tricolor pictured. Gecko green not pictured but will get it if interested. $150 shipped. Standard doa stuff applies.... Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337989733.847203.jpg
 
They sure are... Actually the bottle brush is not but the rest are. They are completely encrusted. Here are some better pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338072485.050929.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338072509.548893.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new