• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

minnowme - Great Transaction

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Jkups89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a zoa frag pack posted by minnowme in he livestock sales forum last week. He was very quick to respond to my messages, and asked me about my local weather before shipping a few days later. Upon recieving the shipment, I found that the frags were very well packed, individually double bagged and very neatly labeled in a styrofoam cooler.
After acclimating and dipping, most of the zoa frags were fully open and healthy looking. There was one single polyp frag that only partially opened after acclimation and didn't make it overnight. I was already very satisfied with how the 9 other frags were doing and with the deal I got, so it wasn't a huge bummer. He offered me a refund or replacement when I let him know about it, which was very kind of him.
All in all, a very smooth and easy transaction! Very responsive, neat packing and the frags I got look great!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back