Miracles 144/125 Rimless

I want to follow this. I am interested on an ATS.
 
If you like this one, you're gonna love the next one I'm building to replace this one then.

6" wide 4" tall screen (sized for feeding)
Fully enclosed black acrylic box
False bottom to prevent drain blockage
Silent and bubble-free drain system (at least it is on paper LOL)
Custom LED fixtures, 3W on heat sinks, no active cooling, 100% light blocking
Secondary emergency drain
fan powered tank water cooling (at some point)
overall dimensions 9" long 7.25" tall 7.5" wide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new