Misbarred Regal

Dive Cowboy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Location
Portland, Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just showing off my misbarred Regal Angelfish who's growing nicely. It was like a half an inch when I got him from Biota. Has a yellow belly and some cool misbarring in near his head and toward the back. Probably close to 3 inches now.

I have a clam and plenty of corals that they're known to eat, and he doesn't touch them. I feel like the biggest factor that helps keep the corals safe is that I use an Avast auto feeder that feeds small amounts every 90 minutes. There's almost always food in the water for him to eat. Being captive bred may help a bit, and also luck.

20251220_095137.jpg 20251220_094823.jpg
 
How does he do with nipping at coral in your tank?

I have always wanted one of those fish in my tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new