Misc Chalices for sale

saltwaternewbee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
180
Reaction score
2
Location
Small town, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a few frag that have been healing for about a month for sale. If you don't like the prices-feel free to make an offer
ASKING $40 (plus actual shipping) for chalices
Miami Hurricane
2012-08-01_21-52-51_554.jpg

2012-08-05_23-23-40_871.jpg

Tyree Alien Eye
2012-08-05_23-24-06_648.jpg

2012-07-15_18-50-08_863.jpg

Tyree Grape Watermelon
purplewatermelon2.jpg

purplewatermelon1.jpg

Tyree Dragon Soul Favia: ASKING $45 (plus actual shipping) per frag
2012-08-05_23-23-52_836.jpg

2012-07-15_18-50-21_735.jpg
 
$30 per frag seems like a good price to me. I would buy one of each if I didn't already have them all except the grape watermelon. I'd buy the grape watermelon, but shipping would cost more than the frag. I'm sure somebody will snatch a few of these frags. They look like nice pieces. GLWTS
 
I would purchase a few frags, especially the Dragon Soul Favia.

I gave been looking for a frag for a long time.

The thing is, shipping would kill me. I live in Northern California.

Glws.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new