Misc Equipment for sale

Vertex IN 250 W/Bubble Blaster 3000 Pump (Good for an easy 300 gal system) Pump almost new 300.00
Galaxy 250/400W Ballasts W Lumenbrite Mogul Reflector I have 3 of these @ 150.00 Ea
150 gal RR Glasscages tank W/75gal sump and external return Pump 2000gph 500.00
250W ballast and Lumenbrite Mogul reflector 125.00
250W Ballast W Spider reflector 75.00
Small media reactor (made by Rick) 50.00
All Items listed are in very good condition as any of you know how i take care of things.
Anyone wondering where I have been, For the last 7 months I have been on Chemo Therapy for Cancer. My last day of treatment is May 15th ( Thank the Lord)
Bill, aka Poolkeeper1
Bump, reasonable offers will be considered someone must need this equipment.
 
Hey man I'm new on the board but I wanted to say I'm sorry and I know how you feel. I just beat cancer last month. My only advice and I'm sire you already doing this.., but attack it straight on!!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hey man I'm new on the board but I wanted to say I'm sorry and I know how you feel. I just beat cancer last month. My only advice and I'm sire you already doing this.., but attack it straight on!!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
I did my last kemo shot was today. thank you for your advice.
 
Bill!!!!!!!!

I have missed you! I know you can believe that! I have had only had like 2 other people to argue with on here.:whip:

I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing battle physically, but I think starting a new tank is just what you need to fend it off completely.
 
Bill!!!!!!!!

I have missed you! I know you can believe that! I have had only had like 2 other people to argue with on here.:whip:

I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing battle physically, but I think starting a new tank is just what you need to fend it off completely.
Chris don't sweat the small stuff lifes too short. Nice to talk to you and see the club flourishing.:yell:
 
Vertex IN 250 W/Bubble Blaster 3000 Pump (Good for an easy 300 gal system) Pump almost new 300.00

An incredible combination for a skimmer!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new