• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Misc Equipment from Tank Breakdown - Shipping Available

Item Price
$30-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

djryan2000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
263
Reaction score
122
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am like Gollum with collecting equipment and need to par down for moving. Motivated seller - all prices are OBO, shipping available. Local pickup available as well - located in Rhode Island.

Reef Breeders Photon V2+ 16" - $200
Reef Breeders Photon V2+ 24" - $250

Hydor Seltz D AC Controllable Return Pump - $100

Tunze MAR 3182 - $500
Poseidon's Reef Macroalagae reactor - $80 (note - I can throw in a Sicce 1.0 pump for this if needed)

Auto Aqu Smart Skimmer Leak Prevention - $30

Reef Octopus Classic 90 HOB Protein Skimmer - $250

Aquamaxx Classic HOB 1.5 Skimmer, NOTE: The inlet elbow for the air intake is broken. You will need to jerry rig it or puchase the AquaMaxx Inlet Elbow with Venturi for operation. - $100

CoralBox 4 head WiFi dosing pump - $100

IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0590.JPG IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0616.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0620.JPG
 
I am like Gollum with collecting equipment and need to par down for moving. Motivated seller - all prices are OBO, shipping available. Local pickup available as well - located in Rhode Island.

Reef Breeders Photon V2+ 16" - $200
Reef Breeders Photon V2+ 24" - $250

Hydor Seltz D AC Controllable Return Pump - $100

Tunze MAR 3182 - $500
Poseidon's Reef Macroalagae reactor - $80 (note - I can throw in a Sicce 1.0 pump for this if needed)

Auto Aqu Smart Skimmer Leak Prevention - $30

Reef Octopus Classic 90 HOB Protein Skimmer - $250

Aquamaxx Classic HOB 1.5 Skimmer, NOTE: The inlet elbow for the air intake is broken. You will need to jerry rig it or puchase the AquaMaxx Inlet Elbow with Venturi for operation. - $100

CoralBox 4 head WiFi dosing pump - $100

IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0590.JPG IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0616.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0620.JPG
16” Reef Breeders are sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new