• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Misc. Equipment: Pinpoint, pH Controller and ATO

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased an aquarium controller, so I simply no longer need this equipment. I am the original owner of each piece and all are in excellent condition, cleaned and ready for shipping.

Pinpoint pH Monitor: $50.00
Pinpoint Salinity Monitor: $75.00
Milwaukee pH Controller: $60.00
Reef Fanatic ATO: $50

All items are priced shipped. I available to answer any PM's and happy to supply additional pics, etc.

Thanks so much..........

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d22.jpg

a8zLITPbRJ2DHZgx2jSNfA_thumb_2d25.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d21.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d23.jpg

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pinpoint pH monitor and Pinpoint Salinity monitor have both been SOLD.

ATO and Milwaukee Controller both available.

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long are the cables on the float switches for the level controller?

Hello: thank you for your post. I don't know the exact measurements of the float switch cables, but my guess is at least 36".

If you're serious about purchasing it I can measure them this evening. Please PM and we can proceed from there. Happy to help in any way.

PaulPerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello: thank you for your post. I don't know the exact measurements of the float switch cables, but my guess is at least 36".

If you're serious about purchasing it I can measure them this evening. Please PM and we can proceed from there. Happy to help in any way.
That would be great. I want to use for a water level sensor in a 55 Gallon drum where I store RODI. So I want to be able to reach about 3 feet into the barrel plus about another foot to the wall where I can mount the unit. A photo of the cable end that plugs into the controller would be good as well. I might be able to modify the cabling to extend it.

Thanks.

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be great. I want to use for a water level sensor in a 55 Gallon drum where I store RODI. So I want to be able to reach about 3 feet into the barrel plus about another foot to the wall where I can mount the unit. A photo of the cable end that plugs into the controller would be good as well. I might be able to modify the cabling to extend it.

Thanks.

Both float cables are a surprising 78" in length. Attached is a pic of the end as well.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d2a.jpg

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATO is Sold.

Milwaukee pH controller last item still available. PM with any questions and will accept reasonable offers

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 100 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 107 46.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.6%
Back