• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Misc reefing items for sale

Item Price
$5-$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Marcus1212

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
68
Reaction score
13
Location
Ashland KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following items for sell, will to ship at buyers expense. Was going to throw some of these items away but decided maybe others could use them.

Spare parts for Maxspect Gyre XF250, comes with guards, bearings, sleeves, used impellers and impeller housings, asking $5

Acrylic three chamber dosing container with flip top lid, missing bulkheads and suction tubes, asking $25 SOLD

Reef Octopus float switch with hanging bracket for varios pumps, asking $10

Red sea ATO spare contact sensor for water conductivity, asking $5

Two Icecap gyre modules for programming thru apex, asking $20 for both

IMG_2388.jpeg IMG_2389.jpeg IMG_2390.jpeg IMG_2391.jpeg IMG_2396.jpeg IMG_2395.jpeg IMG_2394.jpeg IMG_2393.jpeg IMG_2392.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dosing container SOLD, other items are still available. Make an offer if you are interested in any of them.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new