Misery

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
588
Location
Damascus, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this has to be the most miserable day of the year. High-80's only but humidity is up to close to 100%. It is just bad. I went out for 10 minutes and had to shower when I came in. This is the remains of one of those hurricanes that made its way up to MD. I was going to go out and grill tonight but not sure now if I will.
 
80s with 95% humidity here in GA. I wanted to spend my hour long lunch break outside today but it's just so bleh. Almost wish I could just grow gills, practically breathing water as it is.
 
I will take dry over rain any day. We are supposed to get a couple more days of rain here. Yuk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new