Missed the Ick Bullet today

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely go to any LFS but today I was out and about in the North Dallas area and stopped into a couple of LFS's thinking I might find something interesting.

Petco Allen TX, found a beautiful Lighting Clown $29.99 about an inch long and a Mandarin Dragnet about 2" for $16.99 along with a 1" Royal Gamma for $9.99.

I was ready to purchase when I noticed another Mandarin hiding the the rocks, a little smaller and covered with white spots. Needless to say I politely pointed this out to the store manager who said (Uh! Ok!).

I left knowing I missed the dreaded Ick bullet.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have ALWAYS found ich in Petco fish. never fails me. 100% of the time.

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely go to any LFS but today I was out and about in the North Dallas area and stopped into a couple of LFS's thinking I might find something interesting.

Petco Allen TX, found a beautiful Lighting Clown $29.99 about an inch long and a Mandarin Dragnet about 2" for $16.99 along with a 1" Royal Gamma for $9.99.

I was ready to purchase when I noticed another Mandarin hiding the the rocks, a little smaller and covered with white spots. Needless to say I politely pointed this out to the store manager who said (Uh! Ok!).

I left knowing I missed the dreaded Ick bullet.

As soon as you mentioned Petco, I thought to myself "Say no more"

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have bought them, and done tank transfer. Those three small fish could have been easily treated in buckets or rubbermaids.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back