Missed the Ick Bullet today

Tiger-Paws

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
463
Reaction score
353
Location
Dallas Area
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely go to any LFS but today I was out and about in the North Dallas area and stopped into a couple of LFS's thinking I might find something interesting.

Petco Allen TX, found a beautiful Lighting Clown $29.99 about an inch long and a Mandarin Dragnet about 2" for $16.99 along with a 1" Royal Gamma for $9.99.

I was ready to purchase when I noticed another Mandarin hiding the the rocks, a little smaller and covered with white spots. Needless to say I politely pointed this out to the store manager who said (Uh! Ok!).

I left knowing I missed the dreaded Ick bullet.
 
I rarely go to any LFS but today I was out and about in the North Dallas area and stopped into a couple of LFS's thinking I might find something interesting.

Petco Allen TX, found a beautiful Lighting Clown $29.99 about an inch long and a Mandarin Dragnet about 2" for $16.99 along with a 1" Royal Gamma for $9.99.

I was ready to purchase when I noticed another Mandarin hiding the the rocks, a little smaller and covered with white spots. Needless to say I politely pointed this out to the store manager who said (Uh! Ok!).

I left knowing I missed the dreaded Ick bullet.

As soon as you mentioned Petco, I thought to myself "Say no more"
 
I would have bought them, and done tank transfer. Those three small fish could have been easily treated in buckets or rubbermaids.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new