Missing Banggai !!

Mikemilly245

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
307
Reaction score
93
Location
Us
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to feed the tank after work, couldn’t find the Banggai. Tank has 1 percula, 1 pajama, 1 bicolor angel and a snowflake eel.
The tank has no lid, I have a house cat. I checked around the tank looking for a jumper, nothing yet. And I have a hard time believing my cat ate it, she’s picky and would probably just play with it. No signs of it when feeding and I can’t see I anywhere in the rocks

I’m thinking either the eel ate it or it died from sickness or something. There’s no clean up crew in the tank just worms and I figured I would have seen them eating it in this timeframe. What do you guys think ?
 
The more I think about it the eel would have had to really work to get that thing down, It was a pretty fat fish. But I guess I’m not sure how determined those eels are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new