missing element 2

Ray Laneville

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
101
Location
New Bern, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to start triton method, I ordered the core 7 base elements from BRS and when I opened the box, there was no element 2 carton, the other ones were wet, and it looked like the box was opened and re-taped. Strange..............
 
postal probed pouring pollutants pilfered procurement
 
@Ray Laneville Sorry to hear about that! It does sound like there was a mishap in transit. Please let our customer service know about this right away so we can take care of that for you. If you would like to send me your order info in a DM, I can get that over to them.
 
Chatted with BRS about the missing element. They immediately ordered me a replacement. Thank you BRS.
 
@Ray Laneville Sorry to hear about that! It does sound like there was a mishap in transit. Please let our customer service know about this right away so we can take care of that for you. If you would like to send me your order info in a DM, I can get that over to them.
done. on-line chat and missing element is ordered. thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new