Missing Preset on ICV6 app

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my power went out yesterday and when it came back on I notice the flow was different. It was set to auto. I went into the app and I no longer see the OGC setting to select. Only the following:

24 hours Constant Speed Mode
24 hours Pulsing Mode
24 hours Random Mode
Lunar Tidal Cycle(LTC)

I can manually select it from the controller still. And when I pull up the app it shows that is what is currently running. But if I do the Feed Mode, when the time is up and comes back on it's back on Auto mode again. It doesn't matter what preset or setting I change in the app I can only get to OGC from the controller itself.

Running 2 FX330, iPhone XR

Any suggestions?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my power went out yesterday and when it came back on I notice the flow was different. It was set to auto. I went into the app and I no longer see the OGC setting to select. Only the following:

24 hours Constant Speed Mode
24 hours Pulsing Mode
24 hours Random Mode
Lunar Tidal Cycle(LTC)

I can manually select it from the controller still. And when I pull up the app it shows that is what is currently running. But if I do the Feed Mode, when the time is up and comes back on it's back on Auto mode again. It doesn't matter what preset or setting I change in the app I can only get to OGC from the controller itself.

Running 2 FX330, iPhone XR

Any suggestions?

Hmm not sure exactly what happened here but I know where you’ll get some help.
Please send in a support ticket

www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket

Likewise you can email us directly at [email protected]

one of our reps will be able to help you efficiently!! Thank you! :cool:

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve open a ticket with Coralvue already but here’s a screenshot thanks.
4CE363EA-9063-4DD9-9FD4-276F90502A78.png

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iPhone XR OS 13.5.1
Well, this is weird, we have a same Iphone on our hand, while we have Item OGC on the list.
Anyway, please kindly have a double check:
1) How about sliding up the list, is there Item OGC on bottom of the list?
slide.jpg

2) May we know what is the version of your App? The newest App on App Store is V1.4.5
App Version Check.png

How about downloading the newest App V1.4.5 from App Store and check it again?

3) How about making a small video regarding this App issue to us to check in details?

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the latest version. Swiping up or down doesn’t move the list as well as rotating the phone either way. I’ve tried clearing the cache and deleting the controllers and adding them back. I’ll see if I can get a video from another phone. I’ll also try deleting the app, can’t remember if I’ve done this already or not.
Thanks.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the latest version. Swiping up or down doesn’t move the list as well as rotating the phone either way. I’ve tried clearing the cache and deleting the controllers and adding them back. I’ll see if I can get a video from another phone. I’ll also try deleting the app, can’t remember if I’ve done this already or not.
Thanks.
Yes please share us a small video

OP
OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in the process of sending a video when I decided to check a setting from a previous phone I was setting up. The "Text Size" setting. And here's what I found. If you have a large text size set, the preset options do not adjust to show you everything. There should be a scroll feature here. You have to scale down the text size to show all the preset. See my screen shots.

IMG_0800.PNG
IMG_0801.PNG

IMG_0807.PNG
img_0802-png.1655730
IMG_0803.PNG
IMG_0804.PNG
IMG_0805.PNG
IMG_0806.PNG
IMG_0801.PNG IMG_0802.PNG

OP
OP
B

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see from the screen shots, the more I scale down the text the preset box changes to show all of the settings.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see from the screen shots, the more I scale down the text the preset box changes to show all of the settings.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! This issue has been giving a headache to our engineers for days! Now we know about the reason! We will work on solution soonly!

Back