Jebao MCP App Question

mginster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally getting around to setting up my second MCP-120. I currently have both set to Random (Else) 30 power, 50 frequency (not sure the frequency does anything in else mode).

I am trying to configure one of them to go off at night in the app. I assume I need to leave them unpaired (master slave) to be able to just shut off one. I can do that, however in the control settings it is not letting me adjust power when setting up the Random mode for the time period. It does not have any settings like the other modes.

When I try to set it, the timer kicks in and has it at 100 power / 100 frequency. On the controller itself, it does allow me to bump this down to 30 and adjust frequency. Can you not do that in the app? Or am I wrong in thinking the 30 power is doing anything in Random mode? (I feel like it definitely is lowering the flow)

modes.png

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When setting up a schedule, you can have different mode selected to each separate time frame.

If you choose the constant or classic modes you’ll be able to adjust both flow and frequency.

You can also completely pause the pump for that time period by choosing “feed mode”.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back