Missing RAP Orlando? Join our website sale!

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
7,340
Reaction score
2,653
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18221624_1375722499141427_7317383874661864110_n.jpg
 
Hi!

Is this sale currently still active?
 
I have received my order from them and enjoy the corals I received. I will be ordering from them again. Bought my first Sps from them which was birdsnest doing good so far only being in tank a couple of weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new