Missing thread after R2R moved it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DHill6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DHill6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
1,696
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received an alert that a selling thread was moved to the selling forum. Alright I posted it under the wrong forum. Question is where did it go? I can’t find it anywhere. Here’s the alert:
IMG_7058.jpeg
 
Got it fixed you should see it now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new