Mister Chili Bucks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I made a few purchases over the last few months and have some that say "Valid 11/6 - 11/20" but when I tried to enter them into the "Apply Promo Code" box it says Coupon 'XXXXXX' does not match your cart conditions.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the thing at the bottom that they can't be used for Red Sea, Kessil, EcoTech, Neptune, and AI. I was trying to buy something from AI.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new