Mister Chili Bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ekandler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received these in the mail today. Tried to apply the codes on both of mine but says they’re not valid…. No start date on here and nothing on their website or YouTube about the promotion…. Anyone else get them?

5DA5EF4D-E3C1-4F34-A84F-F40AE0421DC9.jpeg

frydaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one today and it worked. I mainly had BRS brand in my cart when I entered it.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to hear about the issues! If the code is coming back as invalid, it's likely one of two things.

1) You have MAP brand items in your order, such as EcoTech, AI, Neptune Systems, Kessil, or Red Sea.
2) You're entering it in the gift card code section instead of the promo code section.

If you're still having issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team via any of the contact methods below:

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: BRS website

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Random question, as I’ve never used Mister Chili Bucks before, is there a way to check it besides putting something in the cart? Then if you check it in the cart, is it now used even if you don’t check out?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Random question, as I’ve never used Mister Chili Bucks before, is there a way to check it besides putting something in the cart? Then if you check it in the cart, is it now used even if you don’t check out?
The only way I know how is to add a item to the cart and add the code. If you don’t complete the order you can remove the code so it isn’t used.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adding a non-MAP item to your cart (BRS brand RODI system, for example), then applying the code is the best way to check. It won't be used until you actually complete checkout.

Bobthebrewer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received these in the mail today. Tried to apply the codes on both of mine but says they’re not valid…. No start date on here and nothing on their website or YouTube about the promotion…. Anyone else get them?

Yep I got one and it worked for me. Only got $10 so I cancelled it for maybe something of more value.

old_lady_4am

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What is the code for $500 or $599 off?
I would like to order a new AF Oceanguard tank! Merry Christmas!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back