mitras are staying on after the 9pm off setting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a call from other half saying my lights are still on while im at work..

this morning i loaded my light composer.. added a few times at 12pm and around 2pm.. but left the same on at 9am and off at 9pm.... but they were still on... not moon light.. all channels have clouds, moon and all that off..

I logged into my GHL and my ilumination channels all show 0 as they are off... but on her end looking at the mitras she shows all colors on at like 14% and blah blah.. im stumped..

all i did was unplug the lights at the ballast.. put them on my T5 hybrid and plugged them in....

i turned off the power outlet to the mitras channels just for the night.. but any idea why? they arent turning offf??????

only thing i can think i did was disconnect the lights at the ballast.......... to hook them up to T5?? any ideas.. this is bothering me..

it was following the changes i made before work in light composer. not sure what happened or what can cause this...
here is some photos..

does this happen if they lose connection to the p4 somehow? all of a sudden at the last 8pm setting or so????

lights1.jpg
lights2.jpg
lights3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I updated my mitras thinking that was it. No. Now 1.11. So when I upload my composer. Even my old one I been using for ever. And transmit. Or test illumination run and run through it it's all fine but doesn't ramp down to my blue usually..after 9pm it should be done but it's still bright all the way to midnight. Weird

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pull up the blue illumination channel and see do you see the ramp?

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh then that wasn't the problem. But deleting the 2 or 3 that I added. Actually fixed my issue......I think that's only like 13. I wonder what the heck is causing it. Im interested to see if I can send u or @Ditto the file and load it and see if anything I blew it on???

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure.
Send it over and I can take a look.

Back