Mitras Factory Reset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched, read thru the manuals, but unless I overlooked it, how does one do a factory reset on a LX-7206?
I purchased (2) that are 8 months old, and would like to perform a factory reset on them. Can this be done in GCC?
But first I will connect them and see if I can determine how many hours that have on them.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the process is identical to all other GHL devices.

Click the Extras tab and click Default settings

OP
OP
Member No 1

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA
Vinny, I did reset both lights to factory defaults, updated the firmware, then set up client/access points. However, I can't seem to get them connected to myGHL. I can see them on my local network, I can successfully ping the lights, and can log into them using the GHL Connect app local. Since these were used, could it be possible the previous owner had them assigned to his myGHL account and that's why I can't add them to mine? Is there anyway to reset this?
I opened a ticket also.
Thanks

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that is a possibility.

In that case you should contact the original owner and request to have the LX7s removed from their account. If that fails, please create a ticket and provide the device SN, myGHL-ID number and the email address associated with the myGHL account.

OP
OP
Member No 1

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that is a possibility.

In that case you should contact the original owner and request to have the LX7s removed from their account. If that fails, please create a ticket and provide the device SN, myGHL-ID number and the email address associated with the myGHL account.
@Support@GHLUSA @Vinny@GHLUSA
Ok, for the most part, the issues I originally posted are fixed.

I did open a ticket, GHL support was fantastic. Very quick with getting back to me.

Just an FYI for any others buying used GHL equipment that was attached to another persons myGHL account, and this is per GHL support: "If the previous owner still has the devices linked to his or her myGHL account, you can still assign them to your account. The assignment is then removed from the previous user".

Back