• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mixed frags f/s local pick up Stuart

Item Price
$25-$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jmareef1022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
467
Reaction score
365
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pick up only!! South Florida treasure coast area
Garf bonsai and yellow tip $25 ea
Setosa $25
hammer 15-25
Frowspawn 15-40



IMG_3352.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

IMG_3467.jpeg

IMG_3462.jpeg

IMG_3460.jpeg

IMG_3459.jpeg

IMG_3461.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new