Mixed reef tank temps

beginnerreefer04

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
116
Reaction score
30
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I recently acquired a Red Sea ato system that has a built in temperature probe. Firstly love the top off highly recommend it. Secondly I want people opinions on my tank temps and the swings I get throughout the day. Am I ok or should I be transitioning to smaller heaters and more of them. And also whats everyone run their tank at. I am currently aiming for 78-80 degrees but am wondering if that’s contributing to my cyano issue.

IMG_1428.png IMG_1427.png
 
What kind of heater do you have and where is it placed in the tank? (Apologies if it's included in the red sea temp sensor, I'm not familiar with those)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new