Mixing blenny species ?

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, can I put a lawnmower blenny and flame tail blenny in the same tank without any issues? My tank is 32.5G and has lots of rock work… any opinions or personal experiences would be great, thanks!

I do also have a small clown goby, not sure if that matters lol
 
Hello, can I put a lawnmower blenny and flame tail blenny in the same tank without any issues? My tank is 32.5G and has lots of rock work… any opinions or personal experiences would be great, thanks!

I do also have a small clown goby, not sure if that matters lol
Maybe? But lawnmower blennies are pretty aggressive I think.
 
Here is my CB bicolour and CB striped Blennys chillin in the same barnacle:

IMG_6906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new