Mixing bubble tip anemones ?

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an anemone only system, with a couple RBTAs, a black widow, and a Sherman. All of them are getting along nicely.

I want to add a chicago sunburst. I have heard mixed opinions regarding the addition of this anemone to a tank with other bubble tips.

Will I be able to keep one of them successfully with other bubble tip anemones? Or will it end up dying/killing other nems? Thanks in advance

TCseh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an anemone only system, with a couple RBTAs, a black widow, and a Sherman. All of them are getting along nicely.

I want to add a chicago sunburst. I have heard mixed opinions regarding the addition of this anemone to a tank with other bubble tips.

Will I be able to keep one of them successfully with other bubble tip anemones? Or will it end up dying/killing other nems? Thanks in advance
I opened a thread asking this question. Because I have seen it done but people like to act like it's impossible. I am doing research right now before I try to do what your doing so good luck and let me know how it turns out.

This tank has Super nova, colorado sb, rainbow, black widow, Sherman’s, Hawaii punch

Attachments

• IMG_20230518_235734_148.jpg
    IMG_20230518_235734_148.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 234

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back