Mixing kalkwasser - Am I doing it wrong?

Moderno182

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
23
Location
São Paulo/Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I’m starting to use kalkwasser to control my PH, i bought the two little fishes kalk, and I mixed with a auto stirrer, but the water after more than 10 hours looks a little milk, dump it ? Or it just like that?
image.jpg
 
It’s suppose to look like that. Dose everything but the layer on the bottom you don’t want the “sludge”.
Is this in a ato?
I’ll use a dosing pump on it, so I don’t think I’ll get the slurry on the bottom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new