Mixing Shrimp

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I do a pair of cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp and coral banded shrimp in a 6 foot, 200 gallon aquarium? I have only ever kept on shrimp at a time so this is all new to me.

I don’t want fighting, I figure I at least have enough room for the cleaner and fire. I’m on the fence about the banded shrimp. I hear so much conflicting info on their temperament.
 
Can I do a pair of cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp and coral banded shrimp in a 6 foot, 200 gallon aquarium? I have only ever kept on shrimp at a time so this is all new to me.

I don’t want fighting, I figure I at least have enough room for the cleaner and fire. I’m on the fence about the banded shrimp. I hear so much conflicting info on their temperament.
I’ve got 2 coral banded shrimp and 2 cleaner shrimp in a 50 gallon both pair are male and female. Doesn’t mean it will work for everybody.
 
Aggression in the beginning. But have all calmed down and have their own rocks they hang out at.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new