Mixing station build 40G

Jayanth

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Toronto, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
building a new mixing station. Need feedback before I glue them down. Did a dry fit test now.

What do you think ? Anything I am missing ?

IMG_7174.jpeg IMG_7173.jpeg IMG_7172.jpeg IMG_7170.jpeg
 
Looks clean to me. The right container will hold RODI? And the pump can draw from the left tank (salt), the right tank (RODI/fresh), or both.

Is there a downspout inside the saltwater side?

I installed a float valve in my RODI holding container.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new