OP
Fishfreak2009

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not with this specific species, although I do have six different types of wrasses with my Quoy's parrotfish.
Smaller guys are no problem for me. I get mixing them well. I have a timor, a radiant, a pintail fairy, a rhomboid fairy, and a hooded fairy in my 75 gallon, and have kept a variety of other fairies/flashers/leopards/halichoeres/pencils in the past.

Now I'm doing the bigger guys, and it doesn't seem like anyone keeps multiples.

I've personally had 2 Thalassoma amblycephalum together before, but they were both juveniles, and just swam around together without issue.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever done it? Considering getting a lunare and a bluehead for my 180. They'd be added at the same time.
It’s definitely possible, if you can get them both as juveniles as well as at the same time then your chances of success are at their height.
This is also assuming you’ll have a decent amount of hiding spots, these 3 things are going to really maximise it all is what I’ve discovered in my time owning wrasses and caring for them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back