Moai Robo cleaner

Tactical Reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
223
Location
mount dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was looking for some new glass cleaner for my reef tank and then some how I saw the Moai robo cleaner pop up. Was doing some research and ask the owner when it was coming out he said they are going to start shipping orders in July this year. What do you guys think of this robo cleaner and is it worth your money?
 
Looks cool
They been promising release for a long time and it hasn’t come out. I doubt it will come out in July
 
Man, I see this thing as a scratch factory. Does it say anything about what happens if it gets a granule of sand between it and the magnet?
 
Yes, the same as if you have a grain of sand in your manual magnet cleaner it’s scratches your glass! The program does not go down to the sand line that would be wreck less!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new