Mobius App server problem?

edsbeaker

Grandma Has A Reef Obsession
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2013
Messages
4,012
Reaction score
16,289
Location
Westfield, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone having trouble connecting to your Mobius APP? I seem to be locked out and wonder if it’s a problem on my end or the server. I’m getting an error message stating. “Unknown Error” when trying to log in.

UPDATE: I was finally able to contact the developer. The problem is with them. They currently don’t know when it will be fixed.

UPDATE: all good, it’s back up.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new