Mobius app

mOnsterzOas26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone so I have the opportunity to buy an ecotech Mp40w QD brand new never used but with a manufacture date of November 5 2018 my questions it’s if it will work with the new Mobius app once it’s updated to work with other ecotech products besides Radion G5’s and versa dosing pumps ? Anybody know when did ecotech started making their products with the new chip that’s gonna be compatible with Mobius app ? TIA.

makscopes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when Mobius will have full functionality? I purchased an MP10wQD 3 or so months ago and was told Mobius would be available “any day”. Calls to ecotech have seen very vague answers as to when it will work.

Sleepingtiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when Mobius will have full functionality? I purchased an MP10wQD 3 or so months ago and was told Mobius would be available “any day”. Calls to ecotech have seen very vague answers as to when it will work.

look for the black chip per link

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is that it will be a while. If you go to their website it says all orders placed on or after March 20, 2020 will be accepted and your credit card charged but that it will not ship until business resumes. This is due to shutdown because of the virus. So that means they probably are not working on mobius either if it is a company wide shutdown.

RyanHoan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me with the app?
It gets stuck on a time, and keeps the program stuck to that time. For example, the app thinks it’s 7:45am all day long.

B6296AE4-17E3-4965-9DCA-71A743D5F4B8.png

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back