Mobius module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Franken tank 2019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the RF mobius module for the vortech and vectra pumps are the same ones as for the radion lights to make them mobius ready?
On ecotechs website the pictures for both look the exact same and have the same numbers on them but it doesn't clarify if they are universal for all ecotech equipment or not. Just looking for help on that question. Because they have two different items on their website, one titled for vortech and vectra pumps and other for lights but the picture of the item looks the same. But of course the light one says sold out.

Screenshot_20220904-140251_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220904-140232_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
F

Franken tank 2019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They work! There is some futzing that needs done with a PC and the usb cable to factory reset and install firmware before my phone would pick it up. Other than that it works a treat!
So does resetting it and installing the firmware have to be done you think no matter which rf module you get? They must be the same. I wonder why ecotech calls them different names

zpete3323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does resetting it and installing the firmware have to be done you think no matter which rf module you get? They must be the same. I wonder why ecotech calls them different names
I believe so. All my other devices already had the mobius chip however so I cannot confirm that they ALL need a reset. The chip number is the same tho from my lights to my pumps so I bet it is the same chip just some marketing gimik.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back