Mobius Mp40 Schedule failed to load.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 Mp40 QDs (2018) and they have been trucking along. This morning while feeding I noticed that one of the two was full blast. I opened mobius and on the WaveMaker tab, one Mp40 loads fine, the other is greyed out with red exclamation mark in upper right corner saying failed to load schedule.

I've attempted to force reload schedule, restart device from device tab and unplugging for 1 min, plug back in. Still showing failed to load schedule, although it's no longer on full blast. Device tab shows the serial number but no other information.

Any ideas? Both Mp40s running the latest firmware available.

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since it is only one, it should not be that big of a pain to just remove it from the tank and add it back on. That will be the quickest way to resolve the issue. To do that, go to settings, devices, click on the MP that and select the option to remove it from the tank.

Once the MP is removed, simply click on the "+" and add the device back. If you have previously exported or saved your MP schedules, you can select that template when adding the MP back. Also, if your MPs run the same (or almost the same schedule), you can go to the schedule for the MP that still shows up, save it, and then add that template when you re-add the MP.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
AbjectMaelstroM

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since it is only one, it should not be that big of a pain to just remove it from the tank and add it back on. That will be the quickest way to resolve the issue. To do that, go to settings, devices, click on the MP that and select the option to remove it from the tank.

Once the MP is removed, simply click on the "+" and add the device back. If you have previously exported or saved your MP schedules, you can select that template when adding the MP back. Also, if your MPs run the same (or almost the same schedule), you can go to the schedule for the MP that still shows up, save it, and then add that template when you re-add the MP.

Hope this helps.

Sounds good, ill give it a go when I get home.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back