Mobius - Samsung S7 crash

ddamerell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick note to say that every time I opened the Mobius app on my Samsung S7 it would crash.

After playing around for a while I managed to get the app to open and work by changing my resolution to FHD (1920x1080).

Apologies if someone already posted this work around of if it's just my phone.

Hopefully that helps someone.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Interesting. We’re you able to report the bug thru the app or come across anyone else with the issue?

Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
D

ddamerell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reported it directly to the developer and left a review on the Play Store indicating how I fixed the crash on startup issue for my phone.

There's quite a few reviews in the Play Store from people with the same issue but of course my fix might not work for all those affected if the developers are battling multiple start-up bugs. There are also a few people reporting crashes after they manage to enter the app but those are probably separate bugs.

So far my impression of the app is pretty good once you get in. However for the price of the ecotech products the app really shouldn't have all the issues users are reporting. Though I completely understand the complexities of supporting apps on the fragmented Android platform

Surprised the BRS team amongst others haven't reported on all the issues being reported with this app.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back